I am so excited to be off of work for Super Bowl weekend! I don’t claim to know anything about football, when I hear Super Bowl I think snacks. Seriously, snacks! Don’t you just love appetizers and finger foods and food in miniature? Since I don’t get many opportunities to make and eat and revel in snacks, the Super Bowl is one holiday I am always disappointed to miss. Here are some of my favorite snacks and finger foods for the big game.
1. Pizza Bites
3. Kettle Corn
And since I have hundreds of recipes tagged under “Appetizer” that I haven’t had the chance to make I offer you a few of my snack picks from around the web:
- Tex-Mex Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Nuggets submitted to the kitchn by S.T.
- Lisa’s Antipasto Squares at The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
- Jalapeno Popper Dip at Buns In My Oven
- White Bean Spread with Roasted Garlic at She wears many hats
- Toasted Ravioli at Coconut and Lime
- Sugar Spice Craisin Nuts at One Particular Kitchen
- White Castle Sliders at Big Red Kitchen
Leave links to your favorite super bowl food (or recipes that you’re inspired to try this year!) in the comments so we can all get excited!
Posted in Menus