Mango Porcupinemakes 1 mango porcupine, 40 minutes
- 1 mango
- Cut a piece of mango for tail.
- Cut into the mango and twist two times for the eyes.
- Cut the bottom off like a regular mango and pop it up and place it on top of the mango.
How to Cut a Mango on chaos in the kitchen
Banana Delightmakes 3 drinks, 16 minutes
- 3 bananas
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- lots of ice
- whip cream
- In a mixer, first put 3 bananas.
- Then put a little bit of milk in the mixer.
- Then put sugar in.
- Then get the vanilla and put 2 tsp vanilla in.
- Put lots and lots of ice in.
- Keep putting ice in until it is nice and thick.
- Then I put whip cream inside.
- Then when it is all done, I put whip cream on top.
Fruity Smoothiemakes 2 or 3 cups, 15 minutes
- some blueberries
- some strawberries
- some bananas
- a little bit of milk
- some yogurt
- 9 pieces of ice
- whipped cream
- In a blender. First put in some blueberries.
- Then put in some strawberries.
- Then some bananas.
- A little bit of milk.
- Some yogurt.
- Add 9 pieces of ice.
- Then add some whipped cream inside and mix it up and put whipped cream on top.