I have never been the biggest graham cracker fan. Even when making s’mores by the fire, I usually just roast my marshmallow and eat the chocolate separately. So when I feel like s’mores, I turn to these instead. What could be better than warm, melted chocolate and marshmallows tucked between buttery, toasted flour tortillas-fried and dusted with cinnamon sugar? Certainly not a cold, dry graham cracker. Make any night a fiesta by whipping these up for dessert!
S’more-dillasmakes 4 wedges, prep 2 min, cook time 10 min, adapted from Recipezaar (fellow blogger Kristen from Dine and Dish)
- 2 flour tortillas
- softened butter
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- cinnamon sugar
- Butter one side of each tortilla.
- Place one tortilla, butter side down, on a medium hot frying pan or griddle. Sprinkle lightly with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Cover with second tortilla, butter side up.
- Allow tortilla to cook until lightly browned, then flip.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and cook until filling is melted and bottom tortilla is browned.
- Remove to a cutting board and cut into wedges with a pizza wheel.