Around here, we wake up with Nespresso every morning. Some mornings we wake up to a couple of Nespressos. each. So I am delighted to share the newest in the line of Nespresso coffee makers-the VertuoLine! The VertuoLine makes big American-style cups of coffee-perfect for entertaining, baking, and on mornings when even a double-shot won’t do the job. This machine has the advantage of making both the big cups you need on early mornings and perfect espresso drinks for late nights and dessert pairings. The best part is every cup-big or small-is topped with Nespresso’s signature foamy, fragrant crema.
serves 2, prep 5 min, recipe courtesy of Nespresso
- 1 VertuoLine capsule, cooled
- 2 oz cold milk
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup, optional
- Brew a big cup of coffee, a strong flavor such as Stormio or Decaffeinato if it’s late.
- In a shaker or blender, mix coffee, milk, and ice cream until smooth and combined.
- If desired, line two glasses with a swirl of chocolate syrup and pour shake evenly into both glasses.
Posted in Uncategorized